Is direct mail still effective in 2019?
While planning for the new year, marketers should keep in mind the value of an integrated marketing approach that includes the mailbox to activate consumers. Yes, that mailbox—the one that receives real, physical mail.
What is a good response rate for direct mail marketing?
According to the Direct Marketing Association, the average response rate for direct mail house lists is 9% and 5% for prospect lists. However, if your direct mail piece is advertising an expensive or complicated product, a response rate that is less than one percent is not unusual.14 мая 2019 г.
What percentage of direct mail is opened?
Is Direct Mail Dead 2020?
The main takeaways from studying direct mail marketing right now and future trends is that print is not dead, and it’s actually thriving. It’s an innovative and new way to tell a story and run a marketing campaign if you can merge it with a digital mail campaign, not just in 2020 but in future years as well.
What is the best day to send direct mail?
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
These mid-week days provide you with the best opportunity to get your direct mail into the hands of your target audience. Recipients are typically going home after work and sorting through their mail on these three days.
How do I increase my direct mail response rate?
9 Ideas to Increase Response Rates:
- Make it stand out. …
- Make your core value proposition obvious. …
- Sell the sizzle, not the steak. …
- Provide an offer they can’t refuse. …
- Create strong headlines and compelling copy. …
- Choose images that evoke emotion. …
- Include samples. …
- Use an oversized envelope.
How do you track direct mail marketing?
There are two things you can do to make tracking really easy:
- Use a dedicated phone line and/or URL/landing page. That way you know that 100 percent of the leads/orders came in from your direct-mail campaign.
- Put a tracking code or coupon on the mailing piece.
What types of direct mail are the most effective?
6 Useful Types of Direct Mail and Their Benefits
- Postcards. Postcards are one of the clearest and most effective messaging tools you can use for a variety of products and services. …
- Self-Mailers. …
- Lead Letters. …
- Mailing Lists. …
- Dimensional Mailers. …
How long is direct mail?
What industries use direct mail the most?
7 Industries Crushing Sales Goals with Direct Mail Marketing
- 1.) Real Estate Brokers & Agents.
- 2.) Car Dealerships.
- 3.) Charities.
- 4.) Marketing & Advertising Agencies.
- 5.) Schools.
- 6.) Medical Offices.
- 7.) Solar companies.
How big is the direct mail industry?
How does USPS direct mail work?
Every Door Direct Mail® service from the U.S. Postal Service® lets you reach every address in the area surrounding your business. You simply select the neighborhoods you want to target, and a Letter Carrier takes your mailpiece to every address while delivering the day’s mail.
What is the average response rate for direct mail?