How much does a Marketing Data Analyst Make?
An early career Marketing Data Analyst with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $57,758 based on 278 salaries. A mid-career Marketing Data Analyst with 5-9 years of experience earns an average total compensation of $66,997 based on 63 salaries.
What is a marketing analyst?
Marketing analysts (a.k.a. market research analysts) help companies and organizations decide which products and services to sell, to which customers, at what price. They come to their conclusions by studying market conditions, competitors’ activities and consumer behavior.
How much does an analyst make a year?
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median financial analyst salary, as of May 2018, is around $85,660 a year, ranging upward of $170,000. With the national median salary for all workers resting at nearly $52,000, financial analysts typically make a comfortable 65% higher than the national average.
How much does a person with a marketing degree make?
Median Annual SalaryMarketing CareerMedian Annual Salary*Market Research Analyst$63,120Advertising Manager$117,130Public Relations Manager$126,250Marketing Manager$134,290
What are top 3 skills for data analyst?
Essential Skills for Data Analysts
- SQL. SQL, or Structured Query Language, is the ubiquitous industry-standard database language and is possibly the most important skill for data analysts to know. …
- Microsoft Excel. …
- Critical Thinking. …
- R or Python–Statistical Programming. …
- Data Visualization. …
- Presentation Skills. …
- Machine Learning.
Is marketing analytics a good career?
Marketing analytics career earning potential & salaries
Marketing analytics is a lucrative career field. The national average for a marketing analytics salary is $62,829 according to Glassdoor.
What skills does a marketing analyst need?
A successful marketing analyst would possess the following skills on their CV:
- Statistical knowledge and experience.
- Attention to detail.
- Marketing training and strategy.
- The ability to interpret information effectively.
- Knowledge of software such as Excel or SPSS.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
What skills do you need to be a market research analyst?
Key skills for market research analysts
- Ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work.
- Strong attention to detail and a strong analytical mind.
- Ability to notice patterns within statistics.
- An interest in psychology and behaviour.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent (spoken and written) communication skills.
How do I become a stock analyst?
There are no formal education minimum requirements to become a stock analyst; however, most employers will ask for a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study, such as economics, finance, or statistics.
Is an analyst a good job?
#3 – Great pay
Business Analysts definitely are compensated well for their work and with the job market demand outpacing the entry level candidates, the salary for the Business Analyst should continue to rise.
Is Data Analytics a good career?
Skilled data analysts are some of the most sought-after professionals in the world. Because the demand is so strong, and the supply of people who can truly do this job well is so limited, data analysts command huge salaries and excellent perks, even at the entry level.
What type of analyst makes the most money?
Top 10 Big Data Careers
- 1) Big Data Engineer. Annual Salary Range: $130,000-$222,000. …
- 4) Database Manager. Annual Salary Range: $111,250-$186,500. …
- 5) Business Intelligence Analyst. Annual Salary Range: $87,500-$185,500. …
- 6) Data Scientist. …
- 7) Data Modeler. …
- 8) Database Developer. …
- 10) Data Analyst.
Can marketing make you rich?
You can absolutely get rich from marketing! As an entrepreneur myself, I would say that marketing is quite possibly the best skill to have as an entrepreneur and a business person, and is valuable to everyone.
Is marketing a good major?
Marketing is a good major because it’s extremely versatile and can lead to a variety of high paying, in-demand careers, with great job satisfaction and opportunities for on-going education. Marketing majors can pull in $50k to $200k a year.